Alright sugarplums, it's here. Santa's suiting up and the Rudolph is carb loading for his round the world marathon. And if you're still thinking you've got that whole wide weekend to finish up your shopping...we're just gonna stop you there.
Do you really think the mall is going to be a good idea this weekend? Do you want to just take any glimmer of holiday spirit and crush it? Like grab it, shake it up, then spike it on the floor so it shatters in a million tiny pieces?
Yeah no. Us neither.
Soooo, WHY. DON'T. YOU. BAKE?!!!?? What could be more delightfully merry then spending some time in a cozy kitchen whipping up some decadently delicious holiday giftables?! Nothing candy canes, nothing.
2. Best Bar Treat - Pecan Pie Bars
3. Best Original Candy Treat - Fleur de Sel Caramels
4. Best Homemade Version of Your Favorite Store Bought Treat - Ferrero Rocher Truffles
5. Best Fruit Cake Replacement Treat - Fruit n' Nut Bars
6. Best Friend of Hot Chocolate Treat - Homemade Marshmallows
7. Best Bark Treat - Almond Orange Cranberry Bark
8. Best Gingerbread That's Not Shaped Like a House or a Man Treat - Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
9. Best Treat on a Stick - Cookie Dough Truffles
10. Best Breakfast Treat - Blue Eyed Bakers Granola